Bundle includes EKI830 2.3/2.8 MHz bodypack infrared receiver and the EZT3011 induction neckloop. Includes BA300 rechargeable battery.
The EKI 830 IR bodypack receiver is a variant of the RI 830 S which is optimized for use in IS applications. It works on the two wideband frequencies 2,3 and 2,8MHz and can be used in single channel mono or dual channel stereo mode.
Sennheiser EKI 830 Features
- Ideal for wearers of hearing aids: receiver can be connected to hearing aids
- Receiver is also ideal for use with headphones (3.5 mm stereo jack plug )
- Outstanding stereo sound
- Firmware settings optimized for IS application (channel saving, less warning beeps)
- Large, ergonomically shaped volume control and balance control on the receiver
- Channel indication LEDs
- Lithium polymer battery ensures a long operating time of up to 12 hours