Generate into or monitor from your analog sound system at ANY point with this one indispensible tool.
The Qbox is the all-in-one audio line tester ideal for applications such as live sound, maintenance, installation work - anywhere audio runs down a cable. The Qbox includes a microphone, a speaker, a test tone generator, outputs for standard headphones, a ¼" jack for line-in or a 2k Ohm (telephone) earpiece out. A handy clip attaches the Qbox to your belt or equipment rack.
Simply generate into or listen to audio at any point in your system from the mics to the power amps to quickly confirm which sections are working and which ones aren't. The Qbox can quick-check dynamic mics and cables without firing up the entire system. Use the built in mic or tone generator at three different levels for activating a signal path or identifying a specific cable in a pile of cable ends. Powered by a single standard 9V alkaline battery and housed in rugged ABS, the Qbox is light yet able to withstand the wear and tear of fieldwork.
Whirlwind Qbox Features
- All-in-one audio line tester
- Ideal for live sound, maintenance, installation, and anywhere audio runs down a cable
- Attach to your belt or equipment rack
- Generate into or listen to audio to confirm which sections are working and which ones aren't
- Quick-check dynamic mics and cables without firing up the entire system
- Use the built-in mic or tone generator to activate a signal path or identify a specific cable
- Powered by one 9V alkaline battery
- Housed in rugged ABS
- Qbox mic/line tester1
- Input impedance40K Ohms balanced
- Max input level+14dBm balanced
- Output impedance100 Ohms balanced
- Max output level+14dBm balanced
- Pad range-50 and -20dBm
- Range of speaker volume control60dBm
- Headphone requirements8 to 600 Ohms
- Power requirements9V alkaline battery