Designed specifically for installations that may be targeted by vandals, the VP14 system from AtlasIED provides highly intelligible speech reinforcement with the added benefit of extreme ruggedness. To address division of labor requirements VP components are ordered separately.
The VP14MB vandal resistant slanted wall mount baffle, finished in attractive, neutral beige, is ideal for use in high-security areas such as schools and correctional facilities. It's sturdy, 14-gauge baffle construction and specially designed protective labyrinth screen protects the enclosed speaker assembly against abuse. Each package contains a high-quality 8" diameter speaker with a 10-ounce ceramic magnet and pre-assembled 25V/70.7V transformer with five power taps terminated to a euro block style connector. This connector includes 3 empty blocks to allow through connection of other devices such as call switches or intercom phones without the need for wire nuts.
AtlasIED VP14MB Features
- 9.5 Sloped Design Offers Directional Sound Projection
- Attractive Design is Suitable for Use in a Variety of Surface-Mount Vandal Proof Applications
- Beige Finish
- Durable All-Steel Construction
- Impermeable Security Grille Protects Speaker
- Includes High-Quality 8" Loudspeaker with 25V/70.7V Line Transformer
- VP14MB 8" 4-Watt Speaker1
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 15kHz
- Power Taps .25, .5, 1, 2, & 4 Watt
- Dispersion 105º
- Height 11 7/16" (29.05125 cm)
- Width 11 3/4" (29.845 cm)
- Shipping Weight 6.2 lbs (2.81 kgs)