The PR 35 is built with the specifications of the PR 30 (large 1.5" shock-mounted hum-bucking), voice-coil to ward off unwanted handling noise & electronic interference, and provides great rejection of off-axis/180 degree noise as well.
However, the PR 35 is equally at home in your hand, as it is micing a guitar cabinet, or cradled in a broadcaster's boom. The PR 35 has excellent articulation & a natural upper mid-range along with a smooth flat response throughout. You will be hard-pressed to experience overload or feedback with a PR 35. The PR 35 adds a low-cut roll-off switch, allowing you to prevent low-end feedback loops from ever getting started. The PR 35 will provide high-end studio results live, in the studio, or wherever. In addition to vocals, the PR 35 is great for a variety of instruments including guitar cabinets, drums, and more.
With the PR 35 you get three interchangeable colored trim rings (black, silver, and purple), and a mic clip along with a black acoustical windscreen, in a padded leatherette carrying case.
Heil Sound PR 35 Features
- Characteristic smooth frequency response for warm and lush presence with vocals
- Dynamic element is suspended in a floating mount
- Excellent rear noise rejection
- Low-end roll-off switch
- Durable rubberized exterior coating
- Designed for vocal live sound reinforcement and recording
- PR 35 dynamic microphone1
- Interchangeable color trim rings1
- Mic clip1
- Carrying case1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance370 ohms
- Sensitivity-52.9 dBV/Pa
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Net Weight9 oz