The SS sliding shelf is both functional and rugged. The shelf slides on ball bearings and extends a full 13” and mounts to any rack (rear rackrail required in steel racks). Occupies slightly more than a single rackspace.
Middle Atlantic SS Features
- Fits in racks with a minimum 15-1/8” from front to rear rails
- 50 pound capacity, with rugged ball bearing slides
- Occupies slightly more than one rackspace
- Adjustable rear support to mount in most racks (15.1” to 23.9” range)
- Steel construction with black powder coat finish
- Seismic rated
- Extends a full 13"
- SS sliding shelf1
- Usable depth13"
- Mounting depth15.1" (min), 23.9" (max)
- Weight5.92 pounds (2.69 kg)
- Weight capacity50 pounds (22.68 kg)