The MicroBoom24 carbon fiber boom and clutch assembly is compatible with any of The Micros Condenser Mic Series microphones, providing a broad selection of pick-up patterns, output levels, and frequency responses. The MicroBoom is lightweight and able to attach to any microphone stand, making it ideal for hard-to-reach miking applications.
Internally, a high-quality shielded cable provides the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom. The stand adapter features a flexible metal gooseneck offers total control over the angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. The MicroBoom™ provides an ultra-clean, professional, and elegant appearance on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability.
The MicroBoom24 is ideal for:
- Live Theater
Audix MicroBoom24 Features
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Choice of capsules
- Available in Black or White finish
- No external power needed
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- The MicroBoom is also available in 50" and 84"
- 24" Carbon Fiber Boom1
- Clutch Assembly1
- One Year Warranty1
- Rod Material Carbon Fiber
- Gooseneck Flexible Steel
- Length MicroBoom™24 609 mm / 24 in
- Diameter 7.4 mm / .2 in
- Connections mini-XLRm (bottom) mini-XLRf (top)
- Weight MicroBoom™24 45 g / 1.6 oz
- Finish Black Finish / White Finish