The DANTE-MY16-AUD2 is a fully compatible Yamaha Mini-YGDAI standard card. Use it to instantly enable Dante with your Yamaha mixer, processor, or power amp.
Transmit and receive up to 32 (16x16) channels at 44.1kHz or 48kHz; 16 (8x8 channels) are supported at 88.2kHz or 96kHz. Daisy chain multiple cards together via the secondary Ethernet port to expand your channel count.
Enjoy low latency and high synchronization quality thanks to the DANTE-MY16-AUD2 card’s Gigabit Ethernet connectors. Latency is also selectable from five preset values ranging from 0.25ms to 5.0ms.
Synchronize audio with video even after frame rate conversion by using the sample rate pull-up/down feature.
Meeting the Yamaha Mini-YGDAI standard, the DANTE-MY16-AUD2 can be connected to a variety of Yamaha equipment. Other connections include RJ45 connectors for Dante I/O and a D-sub 9-pin connector for RS232-C. The DANTE-MY16-AUD2 also allows direct PC or Mac audio in/output without needing a dedicated audio interface.
A convenient feature of pairing this card with your Yamaha equipment is automatic discovery and setup for network devices. You can also specify device names custom to your setup.
Yamaha DANTE-MY16-AUD Features
- High-performance hardware implementation
- Supports 44.1 and 88.2kHz sample rates, in addition to the previously-supported 48 and 96 kHz sample rates
- Sample rate pull-up/down can be used to synchronise audio with video that has undergone frame rate conversion
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Glitch-free Dante audio redundancy support
- High-quality on-board word clock
- External word clock sync
- Expand audio channels using multiple cards
- Can be daisy chained together via the secondary Ethernet port
- Can be PIN-locked and unlocked using Dante Controller
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C
- Latency can be selected from 5 preset values
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with multiple cards
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface
- Interconnect with other Dante-enabled audio equipment
- Connect directly to PC with Dante Virtual Soundcard
- DANTE-MY16-AUD Dante network expansion card1
- Audio channels16in/16out
- Sample rates44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz
- Sample rate pull-up/down+4.1667, +0.1, -0.1, and - 4.0 %
- Sample bit-depth16, 24 or 32-bit PCM
- Network2 x Gigabit (1000Mbps) Ethernet RJ45 connectors
- RedundancyGlitch-free Dante audio redundancy using dual Ethernet networks (redundant mode)
- Daisy chainingDaisy chain multiple Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards together (switched mode)
- HA remoteSupport for HA Remote capable Yamaha products
- ExpandableInstall up to four Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards in available MY16-compatible slots for up to 64x64 audio channels
- Compatible Yamaha digital mixers
- Compatible Yamaha interfaces
- Compatible Yamaha processors
- Compatible Yamaha power amps