The IF-DA2 is a Dante interface card for TASCAM's Solid State Recorders. Connection with 2 inputs and 2 outputs by mounting the IF-DA2 to the SS-R250N/SS-CDR250N for a Dante system.
Tascam IF-DA2 Optional Dante Interface Expansion Card Features
- Optional Dante interface card for SS-R250N & CDR250N
- 2-in and 2-out
- Works at 44.1k, 48k, 96k sampling frequencies at 16/24 bit
- RJ-45 connection to Dante network
- Works with Dante Controller for configuration, monitor control, and routing to other devices
- One of the lowest –if not THE lowest –priced Dante equipped recording solutions in the world