The Electro-Voice SX100 Plus is a 200-watt, 12-inch two-way, high efficiency, constant-directivity portable speaker system. Through the extensive use of computer-aided design and modeling, Electro-Voice engineers have developed a state-of-the-art professional loudspeaker system. Its performance and physical design make it perfect for many applications requiring quality sound in portable and fixed environments.
The high-frequency section of the SX100 Plus utilizes a molded-in, 65° x 65° constant-directivity horn. This unique pattern contributes to high intelligibility, vocals sound natural yet cut through in reverberant, noisy rooms. Coverage pattern is uniform, sound quality off-axis is very well maintained, even at 45° off axis (a 90° total coverage angle).
The horn’s unique, Varipath throat geometry helps driver output to the corners of the room, areas which are not described in the usual specifications of horizontal and vertical coverage angles. This results in more uniform coverage throughout, even to those parts of the audience that typically do not receive the strongest coverage.
The SX100 Plus high-frequency horn is driven by the DH3, a one-inch-throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure (U.S. Patent #4,525,604) for smooth and extended high-frequency response.
Compact, portable sound reinforcement ideal for live sound, speech, DJ, AV, institutional use.
Electro-Voice SX100+ Features
- Compact, portable sound reinforcement
- Ideal for live sound, speech, DJ, AV, institutional use
- 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
- 65 degree x 65 degree Constant-directivity Varipath horn
- High efficiency, 127 db maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) for increased intelligibility
- Trapezoidal black or white copolymer enclosure
- Integral monitor stand, pole mount, rigging points
- SX100+ 12" passive speaker1
- Frequency Response (-10 dB)60Hz - 25,000Hz
- Sensitivity98 dB
- Max. SPL127 dB
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω
- Min. Impedance5.6 Ω
- Coverage (HxV)65° x 65°
- Power Handling
- Continuous: 200W
- Peak: 800W
- LF Transducer12"
- HF Transducer1"
- ConnectorsNeutrik Speakon®
- Enclosure Materialcopolymer
- Grillepowder coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD)23.1" x 16.9" x 12.3"
- Weight32 pounds