The TSD-PA10VG is a cost effective mono amplifier for 4O and distributed constant voltage speaker systems. Applications such as house of worship cry rooms, restrooms, and foyers will benefit from this compact reliable amplifier. The TSD-PA10VG is also a good alternative for small projector systems as it can be used with as many as (8) 25/70/100V ceiling speakers (tapped at 1W each), plus the extremely small footprint allows for easy mounting.
For sound masking applications the TSD-PA10VG has the capacity to drive up to 17 masking speakers tapped at .5W each on a 70.7V line. Output is gain controlled from a potentiometer on the front panel with removable knob to facilitate installation of a tamper resistant cover (included).
Note: Unit requires power supply that is sold separately for proper function, multiple TSDs can be powered with one power supply based on current requirements.
AtlasIED TSD-PA10VG Features
- 4O/25V/70.7V/100V Output
- One (1) Balanced Input
- Removable Level Control with Set-It-And-Forget-It Security Cover
- Input Signal and Peak Indicator LEDs
- Cable Management System
- Removable Phoenix Style I/O Connectors
- Energy Efficient
- Compact Chassis Design
- Power Supply Sold Separately
- TSD-PA10VG 10-Watt Mono Power Amplifier1
- Frequency Response 40Hz - 20kHz
- Power Output 10W @ 4Ω, 5W @ 8Ω, 10W @ 25V/70V/100V Loads
- Line Input Level 500mV (-6dBV) Balanced
- THD .5% @ 1kHz
- 24VDC Power Requirements 500mA
- Dimensions 1.5 x 4 x 2.78 inches (3.81 x 10.16 x 6.99 cm)
- Voltage Compatibility 24V