dbx's ZC-3 is a program selector for the DriveRack 260 & 220i. Also works as a source selector, page steering control, or scene selector for ZonePRO products.
The ZC-3 wall-mounted controller from dbx functions as a programmable rotary switch selector designed specifically to be compatible with the dbx DriveRack 220i and 260. In addition, it may be used as a source selector, page steering control, or scene selector when using ZonePRO devices. The ZC-3 boasts DIP switches that enable identification with connection to the processing device via CAT 5 cable on RJ-45 connectors.
The dbx Zone Controller Series
Simple yet elegant, the Zone Controller series from dbx expand the capability of dbx’s DriveRack® and ZonePRO™ families. There are several controllers in this series, each using analog DC voltage to deliver logic control. Recommended for use in installed setups, Zone Controllers are an ideal solution for contractor applications.
Each controller is designed to fulfill a unique purpose, from zone source selection, volume adjustment, and muting, to program or scene selection or even fire safety muting. Zone controllers are wired with a standard CAT5 cable and feature universal RJ-45 connectors at distances up to 1000 feet.
More about ZonePRO
ZonePRO products are engineered to streamline your management of commercial audio applications. Thanks to step-by-step setup wizards, this series of products are simple to install and easy to use and are supported by dbx’s reputation for dependable performance.
dbx ZC-3 Features
- Programmable rotary switch program selection for dbx DriveRack 220i and 260 devices
- Programmable volume control
- Program or scene selection
- Programmable contact closure interface
- Up to 1,000 ft on CAT 5 cable
- Programmable push-to-talk paging
- Programmable source selection
- ZC-3 wall-mounted zone controller1
- Connectors2x RJ-45
- CableCAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 ohm/1,000 ft nominal DCR and rated VW-I or higher
- Parallel wiring using ZC-BOBup to 6 zone controllers (1,000 ft)