The Zone Controllers offer extended utility to the DriveRack and ZonePRO families. The nine Zone Controllers use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from zone source selection, volume and muting, to program or scene selection and fire safety muting. Wired with readily available and affordable CAT5 cable with universally accepted RJ -45 connectors at distances up to 1000 ft, the ZC Zone Controllers offer simple yet elegant solutions to the contractor.
The ZC-BOB allows “home run” or parallel wiring to the DriveRack and ZonePRO devices. Use with a remote device that provides up to 6 RJ-45 input jacks for "home run" or parallel wiring configurations of the dbx ZC wall panel controllers, and one output RJ-45 jack for connecting to the dbx DriveRack or ZonePro device.
dbx ZC-BOB Features
- Programmable volume control
- Program or scene selection
- Programmable contact closure interface
- Up to 1,000 ft on CAT 5 cable
- Programmable push-to-talk paging
- Programmable source selection
- ZC-BOB zone controller1
- Connectors2x RJ-45
- Parallel wiring using ZC-BOBup to 6 zone controllers (1,000 ft)
- Parallel wiring cableCAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 ohm/1,000 ft nominal DCR and rated VW-I or higher