The Zone Controllers offer extended utility to the DriveRack® and ZonePRO families. The nine Zone Controllers use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from zone source selection, volume and muting, to program or scene selection and fire safety muting. Wired with readily available and affordable CAT5 cable with universally accepted RJ-45 connectors at distances up to 1000 ft, the ZC Zone Controllers offer simple yet elegant solutions to the contractor.
The ZC-FIRE is a dedicated fire safety interface for the ZonePRO products that allows selection of either system mute or scene selection upon being triggered by either a relay or control voltage from the fire safety system.
dbx ZC-Fire Features
- Programmable volume control
- Program or scene selection
- Programmable contact closure interface
- Up to 1,000 ft on CAT 5 cable
- Programmable push-to-talk paging
- Programmable source selection
- ZC-Fire safety interface1
- Connectors2x RJ-45
- CableCAT5 or CAT5E with 28.6 ohm/1,000 ft nominal DCR and rated VW-I or higher
- Parallel wiring using ZC-BOBup to 6 zone controllers (1,000 ft)