The SGI-44™ is a line driver for guitars and basses that connects to the JX-44 to allow a remote pedalboard to be connected without signal loss or noise.
The SGI-44 can send guitar signals over long distances without signal loss or noise, with built-in send and receive functions for bidirectional signal routing. When used in conjunction with the JX-44 guitar and amp switcher, it allows you to keep your pedalboard at your feet on stage, while instrument switching and amp control is managed remotely by your stage tech. A pair of SGI-44s can also be used together to extend the effects loop of your amplifier to any point on stage, so you can keep your favorite pedals connected to the amp's effects loop no matter how far away your amp is located. The SGI-44 takes care of all the balancing, buffering, and impedance matching to ensure your signals are delivered without noise or distortion.
Radial SGI44 Features
- Balanced line driver for JX-44 guitar & amp switcher
- Send signal over 100 meters (300ft) without loss
- 100% discrete class-A circuit with Drag control
- Bidirectional send & receive effects router
- SGI44 guitar interface for JX-441
- +15VDC/400mA adapter1
- Audio Circuit Typeactive 100% discrete class-A with transformer isolation
- Frequency Response20Hz - 20,000Hz (-2dB)
- Dynamic Range105dB
- THD0.005% @ 1k
- Intermodulation Distortion0.02% @ 1k
- Input Impedancevariable from 10kΩ ~ 1mΩ
- Output Impedance218Ω (1/4" unbal. output); 280Ω (TX bal. output)
- Noise Floor-100 dBu
- Max. Input+2dBu
- Input Connectors1/4", XLR
- Output Connectors1/4", XLR
- Construction14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Dimensions (LxWxD)4.25" x 2" x 5"
- Weight3 pounds