Chauvet DJ’s 4-channel dimmer/relay pack brings DMX control to units without DMX. Control is over on/off and dimming functions.
Optimized for small LED fixtures, the DMX-4 uses built-in circuitry to produce a phantom load. This prevents ghosting and flickering with the addition of DMX control.
There are 4 sets of outlets (duplex), so you can control up to 8 fixtures with the DMX-4. Each outlet can be set to any DMX address and independently set as a dimmer or relay. This pack has 16 user-selectable chase patterns, so programming is smooth and easy.
Chauvet DJ DMX-4 Features
- 4-channel dimmer/switch pack with up to 5 amps per channel (15A max)
- Provides DMX control for on/off or dimming to non-DMX fixtures
- Built in circuitry generates a phantom load to prevent ghosting and flickering in LED fixtures
- Custom looks at your fingertips with 16 built-in, configurable chases,
- Easy control using standalone mode or DMX control
- Increase flexibility by setting each channel as a dimmer or switch
- Control up to eight units simultaneously with four duplex outlets
- Monitor the status of each channel with separate LED indicators
- Generate a synchronized show using easily accessible automated programs, built-in automated programs
- Great control without DMX using automated programs with adjustable speeds and dimmer levels
- DMX-4 dimmer/relay pack1
- Power cord1
- DMX channels1, 2, or 4
- DMX connectors3-pin XLR
- Input voltage100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Dimensions8.3" x 7.7" x 2.8"
- Weight5 pounds (2.2 kg)