The NE-1 Noise Eater is a small sound isolation foot designed to be used with a kick pad and hi-hat stand in a V-Drums set along with the companion NE-10 Noise Eater (sold separately). Thanks to a unique rubber damper structure, NE-1 units placed under each leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand dramatically reduce the transfer of noises and vibrations through the floor caused by normal playing. When the NE-1 is used in combination with NE-10 units placed under kick and hi-hat pedals, these products provide a simple and convenient way for users in multi-level buildings to enjoy V-Drums freely without disturbing people occupying rooms or dwellings below.
Roland NE-1 Features
- Highly effective sound isolation for V-Drums V-Kick pads and hi-hat stands used with various V-Hi-Hat models
- Use an NE-1 under each leg of a kick pad and hi-hat stand in a V-Drums set; for maximum effectiveness, use along with companion NE-10 Noise Eater units (sold separately) placed under kick and hi-hat pedals
- Reduces playing noise and vibration transfer through the floor to rooms below by approximately 75 percent, based on Roland test data
- Lets users enjoy playing V-Drums without disturbing family members and neighbors
- Ideal for drummers that live in multi-level homes, apartments, and condos; also great for multi-level lesson studios and music classrooms
- NE-1 Noise Eater1
- Compatible ModelsKD-140, KD-120, VH-13, VH-11 *The NE-10 (sold separately) is required.
- Dimensions (WxDxH)2-13/16x2-13/16x1-5/16" (70x70x32mm)
- Weight4 oz (110g)