The new Powered Micro Spot model MSPA5, incorporates design features of it both its big & little brother, the Powered Hot Spot & Powered Nano Spot, maintaining a similar compact design.
The Micro Spot Series is designed to be used in a wide array of applications: churches, schools, courtrooms, fixed installations, or on stage. The MSPA5 is powered by an internal 100 watt amplifier, delivering quality sound through the specially designed 5" full range speaker. This provides superior vocal clarity. The Powered Micro Spot will accept mic or line level with its XLR (+48V phantom power), 1/4", or 1/8" input.
Volume and EQ controls are conveniently located on the front of the Powered Micro Spot. Additionally, there is an indicator for the built-in compressor/limiter, which helps prevent overdriving of the speaker and distortion.
The Powered Micro Spot can be mounted to a mic stand or be wall/ceiling mounted with the included hardware.
Galaxy Audio MSPA5 Features
- 100 watts
- 5" ceramic driver
- High impact ABS plastic
- Built-in yoke bracket points for mounting/rigging
- 20dB pad
- 2 band EQ
- Built in compressor
- +48V phantom power
- Internal power supply
- MSPA5 5" portable powered speaker1
- Wall/stand bracket mount kit1
- IEC power cable1
- Set of rubber feet1
- Frequency response160Hz - 20kHz
- Output100 watts @ 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity88dB, 1W @ 1m
- Max SPL108dB
- Speaker complement5" ceramic driver
- Nominal impedance16 Ohms
- Equalization two band center detent
- Lo: 200Hz
- Hi: 10kHz
- Input connectionsone balanced 1/4", one balanced XLR with +48 VDC phantom power, and one 1/8" stereo summing
- Controlsinput level, high frequency, low frequency, 20dB pad, phantom power
- Indicatorspower LED, compressor LED
- Power requirementsinternal power supply, 120-230VAC~1.5A, 50/60Hz
- Weight4.3 pounds (1.95 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)6.26 x 6 x 7.52 inches