¼" professional phone plug, 2 pole, nickel contacts, nickel shell.
The heavy-duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge ¼" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jack fields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Neutrik NP2X Features
- Extra slim ¼" plug for highest packing density
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- NP2X 1/4" Connector1
- Connection TypePlug
- Contact resistance: depends on mating connector mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 (initial) GΩ ≥ 1 GΩ (after damp heat test)
- Rated current per contact: depends on mating connector A
- Rated voltage: < 50 V
- Cable O.D.: 4 - 7 mm
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 1 mm²
- Wiresize: 18 AWG
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Bushing: Polyacetal (POM) + PU
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ni (Su)
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Nickel
- Strain relief: Polyacetal (POM)
- Standard compliance: IEC 60603-11 / EIA RS-453
- Solderability: Complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C