For uses when multiple people need to be miked for a brief time, or performers want mobility with the familiar feel of holding a mic, the ATM610a hypercardioid dynamic handheld microphone is a great choice. Specifically designed for lead and backup vocal use in professional live-sound applications, this mic delivers clear and detailed audio reproduction. Whether using as a handheld or in a microphone stand, this handheld mic is quick to set up and easy to use.
Hypercardioid polar pattern is highly sensitive to sound directly in front of the capsule with a 100° acceptance angle. This makes it useful for controlling feedback, minimizing pickup of unwanted ambient noise, and providing isolation between multiple vocalists. Frequency response is 40 Hz to 16,000 Hz. A neodymium magnet contributes improved output and transient response. Microphone output is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector.
Durability is an important quality not only for long use of handheld mics, but for the sound quality as well. Rugged housing of transmitter and multi-stage windscreen design help protect the microphone in accidental damage and during the bumps and bruises of travel. Multi-stage windscreen also works to control popping, along with distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise. Anti-shock engineering helps secure low handling noise so true focus comes through on miking vocals.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Rare-earth magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage windscreen design protects against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction
- Stand clamp
- Threaded adapter
- Protective pouch