Capture outstanding vocals with the AE6100 dynamic vocal microphone from Audio-Technica’s Artist Elite series. This mic delivers clean articulation, fast transients, and high output, and its hypercardioid polar pattern is specifically designed for superb on-axis responses, equipping the AE6100 for maximum feedback rejection and helping to improve isolation against background noise. Designed to capture every sound you want—and none of the noise you don’t—the AE6100 sports anti-shock engineering for low handling noise.
Boasting a rugged design that’s built for touring and other applications where portability and durability are of equal importance, the AE6100 offers a great audio presence with an excellent monitor cut. Its clean articulation, fast transients, and high output combine to deliver an assertive sound ideal for the demands of vocal performance and recording. Additionally, the back-cavity assembly is designed to “float” inside the handle shell, resulting in exceptional isolation against handling noise.
Vocal plosives and “pops” are minimized by a hardened-steel outer grille lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam, as well as a foam disk placed on top of the element assembly—all while retaining outstanding clarity of high-frequency sounds ranging from 60 to 15,000 Hz. The AE6100 comes with Audio-Technica’s custom Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, which provides silent, flexible microphone positioning. Also included in the box is a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter as well as a T4 soft protective pouch for secure transportation and safe storage.
Audio-Technica AE6100 Features
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- Exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille protects against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient - built for the road
- AE6100 Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone1
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex® Stand Clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands1
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter1
- Soft Protective Pouch1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternHypercardioid
- Frequency Response60 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output Impedance250 ohms
- Sensitivity-55 dBV/Pa (1.7 mV)
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- HousingGray, metal
- SeriesArtist Elite
- Height: 6.97"
- Diameter: 1.89" head diameter, 1.3-0.87" tapered body
- Net Weight: 10.9 oz (310g)