Build a wireless system that meets your needs by choosing from the products in the Audio-Technica System 10 PRO line. System 10 PRO products deliver 24-bit digital operation and function in the 2.4 GHz range for interference-free performance worldwide. Whether using one or up to ten linked receivers, setup is easy and automatic frequency selection keeps the process quick. Enjoy clear natural sound with three levels of diversity assurance: frequency diversity (extremely minimal risk of interference), time diversity (maximizes immunity to multipath interference), and space diversity (maximizes signal integrity).
Use rack-mount chassis (ATW-RC13) to house two digital wireless receivers (ATW-RU13), together creating the command center of System 10 PRO operation. Choose between a bodypack transmitter (ATW-T1001), handheld transmitter (ATW-T1002), or tabletop options (ATW-T1006 and ATW-T1007) for a microphone solution that works best for you.
For a truly mobile and hands-free sound solution in the System 10 PRO line, use wireless bodypack transmitter ATW-T1001. Connect any compatible lavalier, headset mic or AT-GcW instrument cable to the transmitter, which is equipped with 4-pin input connector. DC bias voltage is provided via this transmitter, so it can be used to power condenser-style microphones. Recessed 4-pin HRS-type locking input connector helps increase the life of the mic or cable in use with the transmitter. Quickly and easily pair the transmitter with receiver by using the pairing switch in the battery compartment.
Battery-powered transmitter requires 2 AA batteries and can run for approximately 7 hours of continuous use. Cover for the battery compartment also slides over internal controls to prevent accidental activation. Easily mute and power on/off the transmitter with one button on top of the bodypack. Dual-color LED indicator displays status of those controls. Trim adjustment is provided on microphone/instrument level control.
Audio-Technica ATW-T1001 Features
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation in 2.4 GHz range
- 4-pin input connector to pair with compatible lavalier, headset mic, or AT-GcW instrument cable
- Pairing switch for convenient pairing of transmitter to receiver
- Mute and power on/off easily accessible
- Battery-operated with 2 AAs (not included)
- ATW-T1001 Digital Wireless Bodypack Transmitter1
- Two Year Limited End User Warranty1
- UPC Code4961310123772
- Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection
- Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.76 x 4.21 x 0.98 inches (70.2 x 107 x 24.9 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 3.5 oz (100 grams)