Experience an analog mixer that was designed with your art in mind. The ZED-6FX Compact Analog Mixer from Allen & Heath comes with a suite of studio-quality FX that makes it the ideal creative tool for musicians, singers, composers on the go, as well as smaller venues that want Allen & Heath’s renowned audio quality in a build that’ll fit any setup size. Whether you’re a professional on tour or are just starting out in a home studio, the ZED-6FX is the ideal companion for all sorts of content creation, from music-making to sharing your craft on YouTube or Soundcloud.
Leave your mark on your music with the ZED-6FX’s premium collection of 16 time-delay effects. Laid out for intuitive, streamlined navigation and editing, use 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs to craft your sound with time delay, reverb, and special multi-model FX, developed by Allen & Heath’s in-house effects experts.
The ZED-6FX comes with GSPre boutique preamps, allowing it to simultaneously boast low noise and massive headroom and deliver the classic warmth and depth of analog audio. Further enhancing the mixer’s sound quality is the MusiQ-fitted EQ controls, which have been fine-tuned for responsiveness and precision so that you can easily shape and enhance each sound source individually.
While this versatile analog mixer is great for a wide range of applications, it’s particularly suited for guitarists. Whether gigging on the road or playing in the comfort of their own home, guitarists can enjoy the plug-and-play ease of the ZED-6FX’s pair of Guitar DI high impedance inputs. These inputs dispense with the hassle of external DI boxes, streamlining your setup and making your sound all the more portable.
The ZED-6FX analog mixer follows the lead of all other Allen & Heath gear: painstakingly designed, rigorously tested, and ultimately meeting stringent standards of quality. The ZED-6FX is built to perform under the most demanding conditions. Every channel is on an individual, vertical circuit board, while all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to protect it against impact damage on the road or during use. The result is a long-term, easy-to-use piece of equipment that will deliver sound that’s high in quality and reliability.
Allen & Heath ZED-6FX Features
- 2 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX engine with tap tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 2 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
- ZED-6FX Compact Analog Mixer with FX1
- IEC C5 Mains Power Cable1
- User Guide1
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty1
- Operating Levels
- Mono channel (XLR) Input (For Nominal 0dBu): -5dBu to –60dBu (+13dBu maximum)
- Mono channel Instrument/Line Input (Jack socket): +14dBu to -40dBu (+17dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack sockets): 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB Gain)
- L/R Outputs (XLR): 0dBu (+18dBu maximum)
- FX Output (Jack socket): 0dBu (+18dBu maximum)
- Frequency Response
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain: 10Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Instrument/Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain: 10Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out: 10Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz +10dBu out (22Hz-22kHz Filter): 0.0025%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter): 0.006%
- Instrument in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter): 0.03% 2nd Harmonic
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter): 0.0025%
- Analog Headroom from nominal (0Vu): 18dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z (22Hz-22kHz Filter):: -127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R fader = 0, Channel Levels min (22Hz-22kHz Filter) -94dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Channel Levels 0dB (22Hz-22kHz Filter): -91dBu