Ideal for portable PA, the XLS 1002 2-Channel 350W Power Amplifier from Crown gives you the power you need to take your audio to the next level.
More about Crown’s XLS Series
Building on a decades-long legacy of experience, Crown Audio produces amplifiers for a wide range of electronic signal boosting needs, including cinema venues, installed sites, touring rigs, portable PA, and commercial audio. With a focus on constant innovation in their designs that perfectly pairs with their commitment to providing the best user experience for their customers, Crown strives to continually exceed specifications and expectations for even the most demanding applications.
Achieve powerful, pure audio in any venue. Boasting updated features and a sleek new look, the XLS power amp family features an enlarged LCD and more DSP with higher capabilities that give you expanded control and includes bandpass filters on each channel. Increased lighting functionality enables you to turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal, reducing visual distractions in dark venues. Other controls include a selectable input sensitivity (1.4Vrms and .775Vrms) so you can drive the amp at full power, a remote power trigger, and a built-in PureBand™ Crossover System for optimized performance and control.
Patented DriveCore technology allows the XLS amps to drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom for a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. Peakx™ Limiters allow maximum output while protecting your speakers. Additionally, forced-air fans prevent excessive buildup of hot air for confident, long-lasting performance.
XLS settings and connectivity provide maximum flexibility for your application. Inputs include XLR, 1/4", and RCA. Personalize your settings to program sleep mode to automatically begin after a specified time, without needing to press a button. Disable menu buttons using the security settings. Unlock or lock the menu by entering a combination—perfect for organizers or engineers to set up the amp to be used by multiple operators or volunteers. Need to clear your presets? A system reset allows factory settings to be restored.
Crown XLS 1002 Features
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb (5 kg)
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx™ Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, ¼", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand™ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- XLS 1002 power amplifier1
- Frequency response+0dB, -1dB
- Signal to noise> 97dB (at .775Vrms sensitivity, 6dB lower)
- Intermodulation distortion< 0.3%
- Damping factor> 200
- THD< 0.5%
- Crosstalk> 85dB (at 1kHz), > 55dB (at 20kHz)
- Dimensions19" x 3.5" x 7.7"
- Weight8.6 pounds (3.9 kg)