The SPA2-60 from QSC is a 2-channel, 60W power amplifier that delivers up to 200 watts per channel into Low-Z loads. When two channels are bridged, providing up to 200 watts into 4Ω and 8Ω, and up to 250 watts into 70V or 100V.
More about QSC’s SPA Series
Power up your audio with confidence with the SPA Series from QSC. These efficient power amplifiers deliver two or four channels of up to 200 watts per channel into 4Ω and 8Ω. Their outputs can be bridged for an extremely flexible solution for Low-Z or High-Z applications.
SPA power amps sport an advanced Class-D amplifier design and Universal Power Supply, allowing them to be convection-cooled, conserve energy, and reduce operational costs. All amplifiers in the SPA Series feature rms and thermal limiting, as well as protection against over current, short circuit, and under/over voltage.
They are also ENERGY STAR qualified, allowing for fast and quiet powering up from Standby, while the cutting-edge auto-ramp circuitry that transitions with no audible pops. SPA series amps automatically power down after 25 minutes of inactivity, which dramatically reduces power consumption.
The SPA Series are housed in an unobtrusive black painted 1/2 RU chassis. They can be mounted in 1RU, ½ wide rackspace, and include all the hardware you need to mount it in a rack, under the table, or on the wall. The included connecting brackets provide additional sturdiness when mounting two amps together. The SPA Series is also compatible with mounting in plenum spaces when using the Plenum Kit accessory (sold separately).
QSC SPA2-60 Features
- Up to 60 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — The outputs of the SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 are designed to provide 60 watts per channel into Low-Z loads
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 are EnergyStar qualified amplifiers; efficient class-D amplifiers that conserve energy and require no active cooling, so they reduce operational costs.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 provide up to 200 watts into low impedance, and up to 250 watts into 70V or 100V providing outstanding flexibility.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The EnergyStar Auto-Ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from Standby and seamless power-down following 28 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — The SPA2-60 and SPA4-60 can be mounted in 1/2 RU reducing rack space requirements. In addition their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting.
- QSC SPA2-60 2-Channel 60W Power Amplifier1
- Power cable1
- Quick start guide1
- Connector kit1
- Rack mount ears1
- Mounting brackets1
- Stereo Mode WAtts Per Channel
- 8 Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 60 W
- 4 Ω dynamic, both channels driven: 60 W
- Bridged Mode Watts per channel
- 8 Ω & 4 Ω: 200 W
- 70 V & 100 V: 250 W
- Signal to Noise (A weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz): >100 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu)
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 25.0 dB
- Ouput Circuitry: Class D
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance>10 kΩ (balanced), >10 kΩ (unbalanced)
- Maximum Input Level 12.3V (+24 dBu)
- Highpass FilterSwitchable 80 Hz when Bridged in 70V & 100V
- Front Panel IndicatorsPower, per channel Signal, per channel Protect/Limit
- Controls4Ω/8Ω/70V Bridge Highpass On/100V Bridged Highpass On per channel pair
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1.7 x 8.7 x 9.5 inches/ 1RU (43 x 220 x 241 mm/ 1RU)
- Weight (Net)3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Weight (Shipping)6 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Agency ApprovalsUL, CE, ENERGY STAR, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class B (Conducted and Radiated emissions), UL 2043 witd PL-Kit
- Notes*Peak Power 250 W