The Juice Goose iP 1520 is a microcontroller based power distribution device that can be accessed via internet or intranet communications using Ethernet or RS232 connection. With this remote access, individual AC receptacles can be turned on and off and monitored for electrical current flow. The iP 1520 has a twenty amp capacity and provides AC line conditioning and surge protection.
The iP 1520 provides economical web or intranet based remote power control to six receptacles grouped into three individual Power Pods. Each of these Pods can be turned on and off individually from anywhere on the planet. In addition, current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 20.0 amps per power POD.
The iP 1520 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser. It can also be remote controlled by RS232 connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
Juice Goose iP-1520 20A Features
- Internet, intranet and RS232 remote control
- Local fail safe sequencing and manual override
- On-board web server for easy set up, control, sequencing and monitoring
- Front panel indicators for network connection and outlets on
- Amperage monitoring from 0.20 to 20.0 amps per power POD
- Administrator and User login options
- Automatic Power Cycle to reboot a network data router if network connection is lost
- AC line conditioning and surge protection