Designed to streamline setup and deliver maximum results in minimum time, RADIUS couples unique and intelligent features with EAW’s signature acoustical design to deliver solutions for rental firms and system integrators. The RSX86 features onboard bi-amplied electronics (500W RMS/ 1000W peak) featuring signature EAW DSP including Focusing and DynO for pristine impulse response. The MK inspired constant directivity horn offers 60°x45° coverage and is rotatable for flexibility. EAWmosaic™ app provides total system optimization from anywhere in the venue, plus intuitive room design and prediction in a single, comprehensive application. With the proven sonic performance of EAW’s acoustic design and DSP mastery plus full Dante integration across the line, RADIUS delivers an intelligent and flexible system to fit any budget.
EAW RSX86 Features
- Extremely approachable EAWmosaic™ iOS app delivers system prediction, control and monitoring from any location in the venue
- Proven EAW acoustical design and DSP including Focusing™ and DynO™ provides a pristine impulse response at all output levels
- Four pre-de ned voicings provide a variety of tonal starting points
- Integrated Dante™ networking (with loop-thru) on all models including Analog redundancy capability
- RSX86 2-way powered speaker1
- Frequency response68Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL128dB
- Operating modebi-amp (LF/HF); DSP w/EAW Focusing™and DynO™
- SubsystemLF 1x 8" cone, 2" voice coil; HF 1x 1" exit, 1.4" voice coil compression driver
- Nominal beamwidth60° horizontal, 45° vertical
- Power handling500W LF, 500W HF
- ConnectionsPowercon AC mains/loop, 2x Neutrik etherCON, RJ-45, XLR input/loop
- Dimensions (HxWxD)19.61" x 12.4" 12.83"
- Weight40 pounds (15.1 kg)