The Panic Button can be set to operate as a momentary push-to-talk, momentary push-to-mute, or latching microphone muting switch.
The Pro Co Panic Button Microphone A/B and Muting Switch is an active microphone signal routing device that offers clean reliable performance with any balanced or floating low-impedance (150 ohm nominal) microphone or signal source. The foot-operated pedal allows a singer or speaker to reroute the microphone signal from Output A to Output B. The Panic Button is ideally suited for praise ministers, speakers, and professional instrumentalists who need to communicate with their roadies (especially singing drummers and guitarists).
ProCo CDPB Features
- Selectable as an A - B, Momentary Press-to-Mute, Momentary Press-to-Talk, or Latching Microphone Muting Switch
- For Use with Both Dynamic and Condenser Microphones
- A - B Switch also Allows Unit to be Used as a FOH Muting Switch
- Gain and Ground Lift Control
- Status Indicator Light
- Includes AC Power Supply
- Connects With Standard Microphone Cables
- CDPB selectable A-B & mic muting switch1
- AC power supply1