The AWC15LF is a compact highly weather resistant loudspeaker for augmenting the low frequency capability of a sound system. AWC15LF is ideal for many applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor and indoor venue types.
JBL AWC15LF Features
- Low frequency reinforcement for outdoor applications
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- 380 mm (15 in) woofer with Kevlar reinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- 500 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise)
- Frequency range down to 45 Hz
- 300 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer or direct 8Ω low-impedance
- AWC15LF 15-inch weather-resistant speaker1
- Frequency Range (-10dB)45Hz - 2.2kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB)70Hz - 1.2kHz
- System Power Rating
- 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs
- 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)94 dB (Ave. 80 Hz – 300 Hz)
- Max. SPL (1m)
- Direct 8Ω: 121 dB (peaks of 127 dB)
- 300 W Tap: 119 dB (peaks of 125 dB)
- Nominal Impedance8Ω (in Direct mode)
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 300W, 150W, 75W, 38W
- 100V: 300W, 150W, 75W
- LF Driver380 mm (15 in), Kevlar-reinforced cone, with weather treatment, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil, long throw
- EnclsoureABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- AttachmentTwo M10 (course-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- GrilleCorrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input ConnectionCE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 8 mm outside 4 mm inside openlug (#6 or #8) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- EnvironmentalIP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for acid-air/salt-spray (336 hrs).
- Suspensions AttachmentTwo M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Dimensions19.1" x 19.1" x 18.8"
- Weight44.5 pounds