The K&M 210/6 Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom Arm is a modern update of the classic 210/2. It features a zinc die-cast base with long folding legs and special height-adjustment mechanism.
K&M 210/6 Features
- Update to K&M 210/2
- Zinc die-cast base
- Long foldable legs
- Height is adjustable
- 210/6 tripod microphone stand with boom arm1
- Boom Armone-piece design
- Boom Arm Clampingwing nut
- Heigt Adjustmentclutch
- Leg Constructionsocket with foldable legs
- Rod Combination2-piece folding design
- Basezinc die-cast
- Threaded Connector3/8"
- Boom Arm Length2.64 ft
- Heightfrom 3.03 ft to 5.35 ft
- Size When Folded4.13" x 3.35" x 3.15'
- Weight6.7 pounds