Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
The IC-525-T packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer. IC-T Series speakers have been included in a number of major installations nationally, from Bloomingdales in New York City to the Ron Jon Surf Shop in Orlando.
The two-way IC-525-T features a 5.25-inch woofer, and a titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5-inch round modified XT Tractrix® Horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion, while a new, more compact design simplifies low ceiling mounting.
For distributed line applications, the IC-525-T features a 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 8-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille.
Klipsch IC-525-T Features
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
- Easy to install and adjust settings
- Compact design simplifies low-ceiling mounting
- Deep bass with less compression
- Horn-loaded for clear sound in any location
- Multi-tap transformer for distributed audio
- Includes tile bridge for installation in any ceiling
- Pairs well with Klipsh CA surface mount speakers
- Works with Klipsch KPH-525 Pendant Housing for high/no suspended ceiling installs
- IC-525-T 5.25" 2-way in-ceiling speaker1
- Tile bridge1
- Frequency Response65Hz - 20,000Hz +/-4dB
- Power Handling65 watts (16.5V) cont.
- Sensitivity89 dB 2.83V/1M
- Nominal Impedance8Ω, min. 4.2Ω when switch is set to 8Ω position
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.8W
- 100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Max. Acoustic Output104 dB @ 1M
- Coverage Angle105°
- Directivity Index6.5 dB
- Transducers5.25" woofer and 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5" round XT modified Tractrix horn
- Enclosure Tuningvented via a Tractrix port
- Input Connectionsterminal strip
- Thru Hole Width: 9" diameter
- Overall Width: 10.75" diameter
- Overall Depth: 8.313"
- Mounting Depth: 8"
- Cutout Dimensions: 9.125" diameter
- Weight8.25 pounds