The eurocable CAT6 range is designed for transmitting high bandwidth signals over long distances (typically 300 ft or 90m as per the published standard). Please note that some digital audio protocols may permit longer distances than the Ethernet standard allows and can be tested for specifc manufacturer applications (*).
*Please consider that extended stress, or poor termination practices, can alter the primary electrical values of this type of cable. Using a cable reel is highly recommended.
Link USA SPECRX1STF11F Features
- Transmits high bandwidth signals over long distances
- SPECRX1STF11F Eurocable Cat6a SF/UTP Ethernet Cable1
- OD: 15.30 mm (12/3), 13.40 mm (16/3)
- Material: PVC (TM2)
- Weight (Kg/100m): 33.70 (12/3), 23.80 (16/3)
- I Aluminium polyester tape
- II Annealed tinned copper braid
- OD Wire: 0.10 mm
- Coverage: 100% >80%
- Wrapping: Polyester tape
- Single conductor OD: 4x2x23 AWG, 0.57 mm
- Material: Bare copper wire, polyethylene insulated