The Turret delivers a unique, easy-to-use solution for users who need for a complete high-performance equipment system for streaming and podcasting. The Turret has a full HD webcam with built-in H.264 video compression, a high-quality 48kHz/16-bit USB condenser microphone with pop filter and an LED light ring, daylight-balanced, with both cool and warm filter accessories.
The Marantz Professional Turret is a unique, all-in-one broadcast tool that gives any podcaster, gamer or live internet streamer high-quality components with a multitude of configurations for creating a professional presentation. It's compact and simple, perfect on a desktop and portable enough to take on location.
To make the system truly self-contained and capable of handling any streaming/podcast/gaming task without the need for additional equipment, Turret has a high-speed USB-C computer output for low latency and an internal USB hub. There is even an onboard headphone amplifier so audio monitoring is a snap. Everything the demanding streaming/broadcasting enthusiast needs is right here, in one convenient, high-performance package.
The camera is an auto-focus design, with Full HD 1080p video (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) compatible with the latest version of Skype. It supports full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels). It has automatic low-light correction and is compatible with Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later as well as Mac OS 10.6 or later (HD 720p on FaceTime for Mac or other supported video-calling clients; Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player).
The microphone is also an extremely high performance unit. It’s a condenser design, with a 14mm diameter back electret condenser, sensitivity of -34dB ± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz), max SPL of 132dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz) and a wide-range frequency response of 150 - 15kHz. For the utmost in user convenience, the preamp is integrated with the microphone gain control on the tower. Users can directly monitor the microphone signal while recording/streaming, without the delay of monitoring through the computer’s headphone output. The headphone output – with level control - is located on the tower.
The Tower contains the main controls to use the system. There is an LED light dimmer, headphone output jack, headphone volume, Mic gain knob, Mic mute button, camera on/off switch, USB-C jack for output to PC/Mac, USB 3.0 jacks, and 12VDC input jack.
Marantz Turret Features
- All-in-one, freestanding broadcasting system
- Full HD webcam with H.264 video compression
- High-quality USB condenser microphone (48kHz/16-bit) with pop filter
- Dimmable LED light ring / daylight-balanced with cool, warm and diffusion filter accessories
- USB-C output to computer for high-speed, low-latency
- Internal USB hub
- Headphone amplifier
- Pop filter1
- Replacement shockmount bands1
- Lighting filters (diffuse, cool diffuse, warm diffuse)3
- USB Type-C to Type-A cable1
- Power adapter1
- Diagonal field of view: 78°
- Optic resolution: 2MP native
- Full HD 1080p video: up to 1920 x 1080 pixels recording
- Frame rate: 30fps/1080p, 30fps/720p
- Driver: USB 2.0 Class 2 compliant
- USB Microphone
- Electret condenser capsule: 14mm diameter
- Sensitivity: -34dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa @1KHZ)
- Output impedance: 100â„¦ ± 30% (@ 1kHz)
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Pad switch: 0dB / -10dB
- Sample rate: 32kHz / 44.1kHz / 48kHz @16-bit
- USB: USB 2.0 Class Compliant
- Frequency response: 150Hz - 15kHz
- EIN: <12dbA (A-weighted)
- Self noise: <12dBA
- Headphone amplifier
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output power: 130mW
- LED light ring
- Dimensions: 4" dimmable
- Color temperature: 30 wide-angle white LEDs @5600K
- 3 accessory filters: diffused daylight, cool, warm
- USB 1 and 2: 2 Type A USB 3.0, 0.75A total available current between 2 ports for powering devices
- To PC: 1 USB-C connector / USB 3.0 connection
- USB audio in: Class 2 compliant speaker device for audio to be monitored in headphone output - set by user in the computer
- Microphone auxiliary outputfixed line-level output on 3.5mm TRS jack
- PowerAC-DC power supply, 100~240VAC compatible, 12VDC @1 amp output
- Width16.7" (with arm fully in, including base max) 33.9" (with arm fully out, including base max)
- Height19.6" (with extension), 17.7" (without extension)
- Base dimensions (WxL)6.85" x 8.04"
- Weight7.7 pounds (3.5 kg)