CS/C mount lens sold separately.
The Marshall CV380-CS is a compact, true 4K camera built around an 8.5-Megapixel, 1/2.5-inch sensor that delivers ultra-crisp, clear true 4K resolution in 4096x2160p. The CV380-CS contains a single 6G (BNC) output with 6G/3G/HD-SDI capability and a simultaneous HDMI output. The flexible CS/C lens mount offers a wide variety of lens options with DC Auto-Iris plug-in ability. Commonly used in broadcasting, house of worship, courtroom, government assembly, live music and events, studio production, remote learning, and production.
The CV380-CS is a versatile and powerful camera solution in an easy-to-understand design. Remote adjust and match control is delivered via RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick on breakout-cable. A wide range of picture adjustment settings are available such as paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), exposure, gamma, and more. The CV380-CS delivers ultra-clear 4K or UHD video while maintaining a discrete presence. Use it to capture wide 4096x2160 (4K) video and pull HD frames in post, or as a flexibility spill-over shot, or for unique points-of-view and more.
Marshall CV380-CS Features
- 6G-SDI (single BNC) & HDMI 1.4 outputs
- 8.5 Megapixel (1/2.5") sensor (4:2:2)
- CS/C-mount for Varifocal or Fixed lenses
- True-4K: 4096 x 2160p @ 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- Ultra-HD: 3840 x 2160p @ 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- HD (Progressive): 1080p / 720p @ 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- HD (Interlaced): 1920 x 1080i @ 60, 59.94, 50 fps
- TRS stereo audio inputs (mic & line level)
- Remote adjust and match through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- Wide range of broadcast picture adjustment settings
- Includes 12V power supply in box