MAC Encore™ Wash CLD EPS is packaged in a cardboard box with polystyrene packaging.
Designed to produce rich color and premium white light in a wide variety of applications where light quality is critical, the MAC Encore™ Wash CLD is an LED-based alternative to the MAC Viper Wash DX. The feature-packed soft edge moving head offers unparalleled 6000 K crisp, neutral daylight, and doubles as a modern replacement for generic fixtures like HMI based Fresnel fixtures, with the additional benefit of color mixing and movement.
Designed for real life applications, pure white 6000K color temperature offers highly comprehensive spectrum. High CRI, TM-30 and R9 values ensure that skin tones, costumes, set pieces, and more are all displayed in their true colors. Carefully chosen LED refresh rates ensure flicker-free operation in camera applications. Precise color temperature control with variable color temperature correction (CTO) stays true to the black body curve without green or magenta shifts. Accurate control and smooth adjustment options match the color temperature of other light sources on the set or stage. Vibrant CMY color mixing from light and smooth pastels to rich, saturated primaries.
A diffused wash field optical system with no color temperature variation while zooming or dimming ensures even light and color temperature distribution across the beam from high to low intensity for perfect control. Its Fresnel lens offers Gaussian diffusion and its ultra-fast, precise, and super silent 1:4 zoom allows for both high and low ceiling usage that spans from tight beams to wide coverage. A PC lens with 1:5 zoom ratio for tighter beam and longer throw is available as an optional accessory.
MAC Encore Wash CLD is the brightest-in-class LED wash light with internal barndoor system. Two internal overlapable shutter blades allow for full blackout and the entire system rotates +/- 100°. When combined with its ultra-precise and tight iris you can effectively crop the beam’s wide axis to precisely frame the lit area and repeat cues with great precision similar to a studio Fresnel with barndoors.
All motorized effect operations—cooling fans, barndoors, iris, zoom, pan and tilt—are engineered for applications where strict noise levels are a necessity. Design is sturdy yet lightweight.
Martin Lighting MAC Encore Wash CLD EPS Features
- Pure white LED engine with 6000 K CCT
- Color temperature does not varying during zoom or dimming functions
- Flicker-free operation
- Whisper-silent operation
- Fully electronic dimmer/shutter control with various dimming curves and tungsten red-shift emulation
- Vibrant CMY color mixing with a superior palette of colors ranging from rich, saturated primary colors to light and smooth pastel shades
- Variable CTO—daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette that stays true to the black body curve
- Color wheel—6 interchangeable dichroic filters + open
- Fresnel lens: 1:4 zoom—precise, silent and fast zoom
- Internal barndoor system with two shutter blades and iris. Shutter blades can overlap for full blackout and the entire system rotates +/- 100°.
- Precise and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects
- Animotion™ FX System—internal dimming effect macros for stunning 3D mid-air and projection effects
- Super precise and silent pan/tilt movement and positioning due to 3-phase stepper motor technology and absolute position monitoring
- Compact size and low weight