Circuit Tracks is an extraordinary standalone groovebox for the modern producer. With 2 refined polyphonic digital synth tracks, 4 drum tracks, creative FX and on-the-go capabilities, it’s the perfect hands-on device for the agile music maker. Rugged, compact build and a rechargeable battery makes Circuit Tracks the perfect travel partner, so it’s never too far away when inspiration hits.
Fast, intuitive and straightforward, Circuit Tracks’ workflow lets you create instinctively, without hesitation. No complex menus or scrolling, just creativity accelerated. Build intricate synth parts and load your own samples with ease, effortlessly construct sequences, douse everything with FX and keep inspired — and make the music you want to make.
Circuit Tracks’ 2 polyphonic synth engines let you experiment, expand your creative capabilities and define your sonic palette. Hundreds of artist-made presets give you the perfect jumping-off point into molding a unique sound, and you can load your own samples from a microSD card, then shape them to perfection across drum tracks.
Engineered for immediacy and pure creative expression, velocity-sensitive pads and tactile control with customisable patches bring you closer to your music for maximum enjoyment. Define your sound by going off-grid with microtiming, and keep evolving with probability and pattern mutate. Delve into the synth engine on screen, create your own patches with custom macros, load samples, make MIDI templates, backup projects, and get new artist-made sounds using Components, Novation's online companion.
Equally at home alone or among other music machines, Circuit Tracks is a versatile team player. Full-size MIDI in, out, and thru, plus analogue sync out, complements other gear. Two MIDI sequencer tracks let you control and program your external equipment from drum machines to effects units. Audio inputs let you bring all your sounds into the Circuit Tracks environment. Outputs provide monitoring options for all occasions.
Novation Circuit Tracks Features
- All-in-one studio: 2 polyphonic synth tracks, 2 MIDI tracks, 4 drum tracks
- Acclaimed hands-on sequencer
- Total control of your setup
- FX on everything
- Comprehensive connectivity
- Save and recall your work with microSD card
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 4 hours of battery life
- Go further with Novation Components
- USB-C to USB-A cable and USB power supply included
- Compatible with modern Mac or Windows PC
- Circuit Tracks Groovebox Workstation1
- USB Power Supply1
- Product Hardware Specifications
- 32 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- 28 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- MicroSD card slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- 3.5mm sync out
- 2x Mono audio in
- L/R Stereo out
- Headphones out
- 8x endless encoders with RGB indicators
- Master volume pot
- Master filter pot with center detent
- Power Requirements
- USB bus powered
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (up to 4 hour run-time). Charge via USB-C port.
- Dimensions (LxDxH)240x210x30mm (40mm height including knob caps)