With pristine sound quality and versatile connectivity, Numark’s Scratch redefines what you can do with an affordable 2-channel scratch mixer. Combining professional-level performance and outright DJing fun, Scratch boasts an all-metal build with professional features such as a built-in Innofader crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder, and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects. Additionally, Scratch comes with built-in Serato DJ Pro software, and is also compatible with Serato DVS.
Soft responsive performance pads make it easy and efficient to access cues, rolls, and sampler. Set hot cue points, roll temporary loops, and trigger samples conveniently using Pad Mode, while the Innofader crossfader is engineered with the turntablist in mind to perform most intricate and accurate scratches.
Premium connectivity features equip this mixer for any setup, from traditional turntables to modern media players. There is an XLR main output and unbalanced booth output for the best booth/dance floor experience, while it also possesses unbalanced inputs for both line and phono inputs for each channel. A microphone/auxiliary input for XLR or ¼-inch TS controlled by the mic level knob on the mixer gives you all the versatility you could ask for.
Numark Scratch Features
- Includes Serato DJ Pro with DVS License, and is ready to connect timecoded records or deck controllers (sold separately)
- Innofader scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- 4 performance pads per deck to access cues, rolls, samples
- 6 quick launch effect triggers with dual paddles and dry/wet FX control
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Combo mic input (XLR/1/4-inch) with tone control
- Dual headphone output cueing system (1/4-inch and 1/8-inch)
- Scratch 24-Bit 2-Channel Scratch DJ Mixer1
- Power supply Internal 100v – 240v
- Dimensions (L x W x H)12.05 x 9.61 x 3.32 inches