The NX1 is the essential lighting controller in the innovative and powerful ONYX platform. Fully featured and unrestricted if offers the complete ONYX experience without compromises in an ultra-compact package.
Utilizing the full ONYX Operating System the NX1 includes a high-brightness 10.1" HD multi-touch screen; 4 assignable parameter encoders; 10 full motorized playbacks with four freely assignable buttons plus and extra playback and function key hybrid array. A dedicated Master Go section rounds out the efficient front panel design.
Including the latest in industrial components the NX1 contains a powerful new Intel processor, high speed NVMe SSD drive and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, allowing fast boot times, instant operation and the ability to process 8 Universes right inside the console. With four DMX ports, a Gigabit network port for up to 8 Universes of Art-Net, sACN plus the ONYX X-Net protocol the NX 1 has ample connectivity and power for a wide variety of shows and applications. One additional touch monitor is supported for even more direct access at anytime.
The NX1 is further expandable with the dedicated NXK keypad and the NXP motorized playback wing. A simple magnetic alignment system allows attachment on either side of the NX1. The keypad and playback wing are part of the ONYX platform and can be utilized with all other NX devices or ONYX on any PC system.
Obsidian NX1 Features
- Portable and compact fully featured lighting console
- 10.1” Full HD multi touch screen, 1x external touch display
- ONYX Essential License (8 Universes)
- Fully integrated industrial processing
- 10 Motorized Playbacks, 10 Playback / Function Hybrids, 4 Encoders, Master Go section
- NX1 8 universe lighting console1
- LED USB desk lamp1
- Dust cover1
- USB 3.0 recovery drive1
- IP65 locking power cable1
- 10x 60 mm motorized playback faders, each with 4x function-assignable buttons
- 10x customizable playback or multi-function keys
- Playback Select button
- Master Go section with Go, Pause, Snap and Release
- 4x digital rotary encoders with push function and status LED for fixture parameter control
- Virtual Keypad control
- Industrial 10.1" TFT 16:9 touchscreen (1920x1200px)
- 250 GB NVMe M.2 storage drive
- Industrial motherboard with Intel CPU
- Quiet thermal design using advanced copper heat pipe coolers
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Integrated graphics processor
- Windows 10 IoT Embedded Operating System
- OS installation by USB 3.0 storage device
- Supports Windows USB touchscreens
- 4x DMX / RDM Universe In/Out: 5pin locking XLR
- External Display: 1x HDMI
- Network: 1x Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet for Art-Net, sACN and ONYX X-Net
- Storage and Peripherals: 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0
- Audio Out, Mic In: 2x 3.5mm Jack
- Desk Lamp: USB 5V
- IP65 Locking Power In
- Electrical100-240V 50/60 Hz, 104W
- Weight17.8 pounds
- Dimensions (LxWxH)11.75" x 25" x 2.8"