The AtlasIED MS-10 is an all-purpose stand featuring durable tubing, the famous AtlasIED® wearproof clutch, and a 10" dia. die cast circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge-concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces. The ⅝" and 7/8" dia. tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35" to 63". Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard ⅝" - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning.
Model MS-10C is finished in chrome.
AtlasIED MS-10C Features
- Economical, Industry Standard Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Edge-Concentrated, One-Piece Circular Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- MS-10C All-Purpose Mic Stand1
- Base Size 10" Dia
- Height Span 35 - 63 inches
- Shipping Weight 11.25 lbs (5.10 kgs)