The Power-2 features Radial Engineering’s superior interference filtering and peace-of-mind surge protection, along with an innovative slide-out tray with multicolor LED illumination that allows you to see the rest of your equipment rack with ease in any poorly-lit environment.
Radial Power clean surge suppressors give musicians, engineers, producers, studio owners, commercial facilities, and anyone working with valuable electronic equipment protection from power surges that can damage or destroy music equipment instantaneously. Eight rear panel outlets are provided (four with wall-wart spacing to accommodate any PSU size), along with an easily accessible front panel outlet and a USB charging port for powering personal devices. A unique tray slides out to illuminate rack equipment below, with ultra-bright LEDs in seven color options along with a built in dimmer to adjust as needed.
Unlike competitive products that utilize low quality MOV's (Metal Oxide Varistor) for surge protection, Radial Power units are built using a USA made MOV. This critical component has been proven to offer superior thermal protection and have a much longer lifespan than the alternatives. The Power-2 utilizes shunt mode technology and is non-ground contaminating for lower system noise. A high-rejection RF interference filter is used to keep high frequencies and AM radio signals out of the power line, preventing contamination of audio signals.
Radial Power-2 Features
- Made in USA ‘MOV’ (Metal-Oxide Varistor)
- High rejection RF interference filter
- Front panel USB charging port
- Sliding LED tray with multicolor and dim controls
- Built ‘Radial tough’ to handle years of touring use
- Power-2 Surge Suppressor & Power Conditioner1
- Three Year Transferrable Warranty1
- Voltage RatingIEC Power: 120V, 50/60Hz USB: 5V
- Load RatingIEC Power: 15A total, 15A per outlet USB: 1A
- Dimensions (LxWxD)19x10.05x1.47″ (482.6x255.25x37.4mm). Cord length: 9.5' (290cm)
- Weight5.03kg (11.1lbs) - includes cord
- Overload ProtectionAmerican-made Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV), 15A circuit breaker
- Agency ListingConforms to UL Std 1419, 60950-1 and 60065 in USA, CSA Std 60950-1, C22.2 No. 62368 in Canada
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- WarrantyRadial 3-year, transferable