The DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller from Pioneer DJ is equipped with dedicated key controls for Serato DJ Pro, allowing you to control the software features with the push of a button. Add personality to your mix with Serato DJ Pro’s Hot cue, Slip mode, Roll, and slicer. Also included is access to the Pitch ’n Time DJ expansion pack, which lets you experiment with your track’s key and BPM, even in extreme tempos.
This 2-channel controller is modeled after professional DJ gear, with large, multicolored Performance Pads and an intuitive layout that gives you plenty of space to create. However, with its compact build, easy-grab handles, and construction that’s 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is designed with optimal mobility in mind. Meanwhile, its choice between USB or AC power gives you ultimate plug-and-play simplicity.
Use the tactile Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Roll and Sample features. These backlit pads will change color as you hit them, indicating selected modes and current playing status and giving you a visual account of what presets are at play at any given moment. Despite its compact size, the DDJ-SR2 boasts large jog wheels that deliver precise, accurate control, low latency, and great scratch response. Other controls incorporate in its layout include a series of dedicated buttons for triggering key-related functions in Serato DJ Pro, such as Key Shift, Key Sync, and Key Reset.
The DDJ-SR2 also comes with the connectivity you need to incorporate seamlessly into your DJ setup: Balanced XLR outputs for connecting to a PA system, while a booth and 2 master outs allow for monitoring your mixes. Using its line and phono inputs, you can also use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer by connecting it to multiplayers or turntables.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Features
- Compatible DJ Software: Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
- Plug-and-play connectivity allows you to choose between USB or AC power
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system
- Booth and 2 master outs allow you to monitor your mixes
- Use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs
- Large, low-latency jog wheels give you great scratch response and accuracy
- DJ DDJ-SR2 DJ Controller1
- Power cord1
- USB cable1
- AC adaptor1
- Dimensions (WxHxD)21.77" x 2.56" x 13.17"
- Weight8.16 pounds
- Soundcard24 bit/44.1kHz
- Frequency range20-20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio105dB
- Distortion<0.003% (USB)