Introducing the PTZOptics SuperJoy, a PTZ camera joystick controller designed for smooth, efficient production workflows. The SuperJoy takes remote pan, tilt, and zoom camera operations to the next level in a simplified user interface with advanced controls for power users.
The SuperJoy offers an intuitive, tactile interface, simplifying and streamlining even the most complex production setups. SuperJoy’s HDMI video output provides a 1080p video preview for any camera connected to the SuperJoy that has an RTSP video feed available for use. This HDMI video output is ideal for viewing cameras over a local area network. In this way, a SuperJoy controller can be set up anywhere on a network to gain PTZ camera controls with a low-latency, live video preview.
The PTZOptics SuperJoy Joystick Controller is a comprehensive solution supporting mix-and-match serial and network-based control for PTZ cameras of any generation. Simultaneous pan, tilt and zoom control across IP, NDI® and serial cameras from multiple brands including PTZOptics, HuddleCamHD, Sony, BirdDog, and NewTek. Powerful Super-Preset buttons are programmable to trigger synchronized multi-preset commands across up to five unique camera groups with up to eight cameras each.
With three user-centered control modes designed to accommodate varying skill levels, the SuperJoy offers unparalleled flexibility for production teams of all backgrounds and experiences. Use Basic and Basic Plus mode to limit functions to presets and single-camera control. Matrix mode enables operators to call presets across up to three cameras. Expert users can program custom buttons for production automation.
PTZOptics SuperJoy Features
- Simultaneous NDI®, IP & Serial Control for a Range of PTZ Cameras
- Ergonomic, rubberized controls and pressure-sensitive dials
- Status-responsive backlit buttons and knobs indicate available camera modes
- Use with tablet/computer for remote monitoring
- Create 5 Camera Control Groups with Up to 7 Devices Each
- Multi-Brand Compatibility, including Sony, BirdDog, NewTek & More
- Large LCD Screen with Controller Status and built-in decoder with HDMI output
- Basic, Basic Plus & Matrix Modes for Users of All Skill Levels
- Up to 255 PTZ Camera Presets, 9 Quick Presets, and 4 Super-Presets
- SuperJoy IP & serial PTZ camera joystick controller1
- 12V 2A DC international power supply1
- RS-232C | DB9 to 8-pin mini-din cable1
- Grounding pin1
- ConnectionsRS-232, RS-485, RS-422, RJ-45
- Control ProtocolsVISCA, VISCA over IP, PELCO-D, PELCO-P, Sony, & NDI®
- Max. Cameras28 cameras total (5 groups of 7 channels)
- Recommended Max. Distance
- RS-232/RS-422: 50 ft (15m)
- RS-485: 3,937 ft (1200m)
- Ethernet: 328 ft (100m)
- Baud Rate1200 ~ 19200 bps
- Power6W112VDC / PoE (802.3af) (Only use one (1) power source at a time)
- Working Temperature14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Working Humidity10% - 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions (WxDxH)13.94" x 7.05" x 3.98"
- Weight3.75 pounds