Part of QSC’s MP-M series of zone mixers, the MP-M80 includes eight mic/line inputs, eight line inputs and eight zone outputs. Each line input features dual phono jacks that are summed to mono, enabling effortless connection to sound sources.
More about QSC’s MP-M Zone Mixers
Easy to configure and simple to operate, QSC’s MP-M series of music and paging mixers are designed for retail and hospitality applications. MP-M mixers process high-quality foreground/ background audio and route it from various sources to multiple zones. They are a great choice for live mixing in business applications that require live speech reinforcement, such as banquet halls, conferences, entertainment venues, fitness clubs, hotel meeting rooms, public presentations, and more.
All MP-M mixers are equipped with cue bus outputs for auditioning zones and tracks, a USB port for storing and recalling design files, presets, and scenes. Two general-purpose inputs enable external control triggers, while an Ethernet port for wireless connection provides access to two apps that streamline the installation and operation processes: MP Install (for iOS/Android tablets, Windows, and Mac OS PCs) and MP Manage (for iOS/Android tablets and smartphones).
All inputs feature responsive, musical processing via high and low-pass filters, 4-band parametric EQ, a gate, and a dynamics processor that functions as an automatic gain control or a compressor. Any combination of input channels may be designated as sources for any output zone. Designate two channels to allow a higher-priority source to take over the audio (such as for paging or announcements). There are also processing blocks for auto-loudness, equalization, and limiting. All outputs include 12 anti-feedback notch filters with a setup wizard.
Optimize your loudspeaker system. MP-M mixers include a dedicated loudspeaker processing section with preset Intrinsic Correction voicings for QSC loudspeakers. You can also create, save, and recall voices using the 6-band fully-parametric equalizer along with high-pass and low-pass filters with a choice of filters and slope.
QSC MP-M80 Features
- Easy configuration and design, especially when paired with MP Install app
- Apply Intrinsic Correction™ (factory FIR/IIR presets) to QSC loudspeakers to maximize the performance and value of the system
- Fine tune controls on the available MP-M Series control peripherals
- Pair with MP-MFC wall-mounted controllers for optional wired/wireless control options (sold separately)
- Design matches the MP-A Series
- MP-M80 zone mixer1
- Total: 16
- Mic/Line: 8 (Euroblock)
- RCA: 8 (mono-summed RCA pairs)
- Total: 10
- Line: 8 (Euroblock, balanced)
- Music On Hold: 1 (Euroblock, transformer balanced)
- Cue (phones): 1 (3.5mm, stereo)
- Input Processing
- EQ: 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24/octave HPF and LPF
- Dynamics: Gate, choice of Auto Gain Control (AGC) or Compressor
- Output Processing
- EQ: 1/3 octave GEQ
- Anti-Feedback Filters: 12-band variable notch filters
- Dynamics: Comp/limiter, ducker, loudness
- Delay: 100 msec
- Loudspeaker Tunings
- Factory: Intrinsic Correction™ voicing for QSC loudspeakers
- User: 6-band parametric EQ, HPF & LPF (Linkwitz-Riley or Butterworth; 12, 18 or 24 dB/octave)
- Effects & RTA
- Effects: 1 multi-effects processor
- RTA: 1/3 octave RTA
- Other Connections
- Ethernet: 1 × RJ45 for connection to Wi-Fi router (user supplied)
- MP-MFC Ports: 2 x RJ45
- GPI: 2 inputs (Euroblock)
- Phantom Powerall microphone inputs (+12 volts)
- Power Requirements100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, universal supply, IEC inlet
- Indicatorsblue Power LED, blue Status LED
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.75" x 19" x 14"
- Weight7 pounds