The Radial JX44 V2 is a guitar, amplifier, and FX signal manager redesigned for today’s touring professional, with unique features such as an assignable stereo FX loop, the ability to connect to remote pedalboards without signal loss, and options for footswitch control including built-in MIDI functionality.
Created to meet the needs of meticulous guitar techs and built to handle the rigors of concert touring, the JX44 V2 is the professional's choice for managing and switching guitar signals on stage. Four instruments or wireless receivers can be connected and activated simultaneously, with all inactive inputs automatically feeding a buffered Tuner output, streamlining instrument hand-offs and accommodating for silent tune-ups during a performance. Inputs and outputs feature large illuminated switches for instant visual feedback, and redundant front-panel input jacks accommodate for last minute changes on the fly. All switching is silent and immediate, for flawless transitions that enhance the performance without disruption.
The JX44 also handles complex effects routing with ease, with connections for a local stereo EFX loop and the ability to assign individual EFX channels to any amplifier for wet/dry/wet setups. Remote pedalboards can also be added without signal loss or degradation using the optional SGI-44, giving the artist control over pedal FX without sacrificing tone, even from 100 feet away. While the JX44 V2 works on its own as a complete guitar control center, it can also be controlled remotely, with dual inputs for Radial JR-5 remote footswitches to control either guitar or amp switching, and a MIDI 5-pin connection for operation via MIDI controllers and foot pedals.
Four unbalanced outputs are all isolated with premium Jensen transformers for optimal tone and signal quality, with ground lift and 180 polarity reverse switches, ensuring multi-amp setups playback without phase issues or ground loop noise including hum and buzz. Gold-contact connectors are used throughout, with Radial’s trusted build quality to survive any touring conditions with ease. A Radial DI box output is also included for when a direct feed from acoustic instruments to FOH is required, also Jensen-equipped. For use on world touring acts, the JX44 V2 features an internal 120/240V switching power supply with an IEC cable that can easily be swapped out when travelling internationally.
Radial JX44 V2 Features
- Switch between 4 instrument inputs and 4 amp outputs
- Assignable stereo effects loop simplifies FX routing
- Connect to a local or remote pedalboard with SGI-44
- Remote switching control with optional JR-5 or MIDI
- Gold-contact i/o connections, and premium Jensen transformers
- Built-in 120/240V power supply for worldwide touring
- JX44 V2 Concert Touring Guitar & Amp Signal Manager1
- Three Year Warranty (transferable)1
- Any Instrument Input To Any Amp Output
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-0.2dB, 10Hz-100kHz +/-1dB (0dBv)
- Gain: +/-0.3dB
- Maximum Input: +18dBu (Output 1%
- THD @ 1kHz), +17dBu (Output 0.1% THD @ 1kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.001%, -100dB (@ 1kHz, 0dBu)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0006%, -105dB (@ 1kHz, 0dBu
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -102dB (referenced to 0dBu), -118dB (referenced to +18dBu)
- SGI Remote Effects Loop
- Gain change with SGI Inserted: +/-0.5dB
- Frequency Response change with SGI Inserted: 20Hz-20kHz +/-0.1dB
- Direct Output
- Output Attenuation: -21dB +/-1dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-0.2dB, 10Hz-50kHz +/-1dB
- ConditionsFor use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Power100V to 240V, 50/60Hz with IEC connection
- ConformityCE, FCC