ART 912-A is masterfully engineered to deliver stellar audio performance and versatility for intensive audio applications. The combination of a 1.75" compression driver, 12" woofer, two-channel 2100W amplifier, and the constant directivity True Resistive Waveguide produces coherent 100° x 60° coverage for the listening area with up to 130 dB SPL, distortion-free sound. Used as a stand-alone speaker for a FOH system, satellite (with subwoofer), stage monitor, or flown, the ART 912-A packs high-performance and reliability in a compact enclosure.
Designed to be the most flexible loudspeaker in its class, it also features multiple rigging points for fixed installation. Merging RCF proprietary FiRPHASE and Bass Motion Control DSP processing, perfectly tuned for each model, the audience will experience absolute clarity and deep, powerful bass response. The sleek cabinet uses a special polypropylene composite material with an M-brace internal reinforcement, making it easy to carry and secure to install on a pole, flown-, wall-, or truss-mounted using the multiple rigging points available.
RCF ART-912A Features
- 2100W Class-D bi-amplification
- 1.75" compression driver
- 12" woofer
- FiRPHASE zero degrees phase technology
- Bass Motion Control woofer excursion management
- Thermal and RMS protections
- Soft limiter
- Linear, boost, stage, and volume controls
- ART-912A 12" 2100W 2-way powered speaker1
- Frequency Response50Hz - 20,000Hz
- Max. SPL130dB @1M
- Coverage Angle (HxV)100° x 60°
- Compression Driver1.75"
- Input Signalbal/unbal
- Input ConnectorsXLR, jack
- Input Sensitivity-2dBu/+4dBu
- Output ConnectorsXLR
- Crossover Frequencies1800Hz
- Total Power2100W peak
- High Frequencies700W peak
- Low Frequencies1400W peak
- Dimensions (HxWxD)25.28" x 14.57" x 14.29"
- Weight41.89 pounds