The NX 10-SMA is equipped with new high power 400 W digital amplifier and a newly designed 10 " coaxial neodymium transducer that guarantees outstanding audio quality and definition as well as an extremely lightweight of the final system.
The NX 10-SMA can be also used as a portable PA system, thanks to the rugged powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side. In order to control the response of the speaker in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes: - Floor, for stage monitoring; - Free Field, for the use of the speakers as a stand-alone PA system.
Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with an extremely resistant paint for an extensive use on the road. An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport of the speaker.
RCF NX 10-SMA Features
- 800 watt peak, 400 watt RMS digital bi-amplification
- 127 dB max SPL
- 60° x 60° constant directivity horn
- 10" high power neodymium woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1.7 kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium high frequency driver
- DSP processing, floor - free field equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Combo xlr/jack input, xlr signal output