The SUB-S12 from RCF is a high power, compact subwoofer system ideal for those installations where the physically small size and impact of a 12'' driver are desired. Extending the frequency response of these systems to below 40Hz this highly efficient design is capable of providing output levels normally associated with considerably larger enclosures. A system suited to background music playback in applications ranging from clubs, bars and cafes, right through to theatres and AV presentations. The low-frequency transducer is a 12” woofer with a 2,5” voice coil. Woofer design is the result of the latest refinements in RCF experiences in compact active and passive subwoofer design, resulting in a fast and controlled reproduction of the bass frequency range. It is particularly well-suited in high-quality multimedia applications.
RCF subwoofers are the first choice of many sound engineers, due to their very high SPL levels at very low frequencies, smaller dimensions compared to the competitors, and impressive size/weight to SPL output ratio. Your audience will enjoy an engaging immersive musical experience.
The low-frequency transducers are a 10'' and a 12'' high-power woofers, both with a 2.5'' voice coil. Their design is the result of the latest refinements in compact subwoofers production, resulting in a fast and controlled reproduction of the bass frequency range.
Elegant design aesthetic, multiple formats and RCF signature sound quality that allows to deliver a supreme audio experience in any application, from restaurant and retail shops to clubs, corporate spaces and venues.
Music helps engagement and will improve the hospitality of your activity, especially if the perceived sound quality is higher. This is the aim of RCF SUB S Series - optimal performance in both background music and high-powered foreground audio.
RCF SUB-S12 Features
- 400 W RMS power handling
- 125 dB max SPL
- 40 ÷ 200 Hz frequency range
- 1 x 12" high power woofer
- High quality plywood cabinet
- Steel front grille with clothing
- M20 standard pole mount in top section of cabinet
- 4 pole EUROBLOCK connector (audio input and parallel link output)
- SUB-S12 Passive 12'' Bass Reflex Subwoofer1
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 40Hz ÷ 200Hz
- Max SPL @ 1m: 125dB
- System Sensitivity: 93dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Power Handling: 400W
- Peak Power Handling: 1600W PEAK
- Recommended Amplifier: 800W
- Woofer: 12'', 2.5'' v.c
- Input connectors: Euroblock
- Output connectors: Euroblock
- Standard Compliance
- CE marking: Yes
- Cabinet/Case Material: Plywood
- Hardware: 12 x M10
- Pole mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel with clothing
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.69x20.87x16.73 inches (373x530x425mm)
- Weight: 54.23 lbs (24.6 kg)
- Package Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.65x18.5x22.64 inches (423x470x575mm)
- Package Weight: 60.41 lbs (27.4 kg)