Until now, creating slow-motion instant replays in live sports productions has required an arsenal of complicated and expensive gear—and the knowledge to run it all. Roland’s P-20HD changes all that, providing an affordable and easy-to-use solution that lets you bring pro replay capabilities to any production setup. Offering seamless integration with most Roland A/V switchers and HDMI camcorders and cameras, the P-20HD transforms everyday sports video productions into edge-of-seat fan experiences.
With the P-20HD, adding the magic of instant replay to your workflow has never been more simple and affordable. Using intuitive controls and the integrated color LCD, you can easily cue up replays of important action to let fans relive the moment, either on your streaming feed or live event screens—or both at once.
The P-20HD records directly to high-capacity SD cards, which are widely available and easy to swap out. And as you cue up and replay clips, the game keeps recording in the background, with no gaps in the action. The P-20HD can be seamlessly inserted into a variety of workflows. Use it on its own, or upstream or downstream of any Roland video switcher. Connect two cameras and switch/composite between sources to capture them for replay. Both HDMI inputs feature built-in scalers, providing worry-free connectivity with nearly any video source.
Roland P-20HD Features
- Slow-motion instant replay and variable speed playback
- Intuitive controls for single-operator sports production
- Simultaneous recording and playback
- Clip playlist builder for creating highlight reels
- Integrated color LCD for preview monitoring
- Capture long events to low cost and widely available SD cards
- Compact, portable, and reliable hardware design
- Ideal for school sports, esports, and sports training