The Samson Expedition XP312w rechargeable portable PA answers the call of those who need great-sounding mobile audio. With 300 watts of power, 12 hours of battery life, a 4-channel mixer and Bluetooth, the XP312w delivers huge sound to musicians, DJs or those enjoying a variety of outdoor events. PA is available in different frequencies. D band operates at 542-566 MHz, K band operates 470-494 MHz.
The XP312w operates for up to 12 hours continuously via its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery. Its lightweight Class D amplifier delivers 300 watts of power to a 2-way speaker system with a 12" woofer and 1" tweeter. This is all housed in a rugged polypropylene enclosure with a steel grille that weighs just 38 pounds. And with a retractable handle and smooth rolling wheels, transporting the XP312 is as easy as it gets. Plus, a 1 3/8" speaker stand receptacle allows the XP312w to be mounted using any standard speaker stand.
Equipped with a 4-channel mixer that includes XLR, 1/4" and 1/8" inputs for connecting microphones and line level devices, the XP312w makes for quick and easy setup. The speaker can also stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device. A variable reverb control adds depth, and a voiceover ducker automatically lowers the music when speaking or singing into a microphone (XLR or wireless inputs). In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided to adjust the tonal characteristics of the XP312w, as is a line output to daisy-chain additional speakers.
Perfect for multi-performer vocal and speech applications, the XP312w is capable of handling up to three wireless systems simultaneously. The XP312w comes with a single Concert 88a handheld frequency-agile UHF wireless system that offers up to 300' of operation. An extra wireless receiver slot is included for adding a second Concert 88a series wireless system (sold separately), while the USB wireless port allows you to also integrate an XPD Series USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately).
Samson Expedition XP312w Features
- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs 38 pounds
- Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to 12 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes Concert 88a handheld frequency-agile UHF wireless system (300' operating range)
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 12" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Class D amplifier produces 300 watts of peak power
- 4-channel mixer with 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ
- Independent volume controls on each channel
- XLR-1/4" combo selectable mic/line input for microphones and line level devices
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Variable reverb control for mic/wireless inputs
- Voiceover control with priority ducking
- Line output to daisy-chain multiple systems together
- Battery level, charging and power LED indicators
- Rugged polypropylene enclosure with steel grille
- Retractable handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy transport
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Side microphone mounting clip for wireless mic storage
- Expedition XP312w 2-way 12" portable PA1
- Wireless microphone1
- Output Power300 watts peak
- Frequency Response50Hz - 18,000Hz (-3 dB)
- Speakers12" woofer, 1" tweeter
- InputsXLR-1/4" combo Mic/Line, 1/8" Aux, USB Wireless
- Outputs1/4" Line
- Level ControlsMaster, Channels 1-3, Bluetooth
- Tone ControlMaster Bass and Treble EQ
- Dynamics ControlReverb, Voiceover (switch)
- BluetoothBluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- Battery Lifeup to 12 hours by built-in Li-ion
- Battery Charging4-6 hours
- Constructionpolypropylene, steel grille, telescopic handle, smooth rolling wheels
- Wireless System1x Samson Concert 88a Handheld UHF
- Wireless Working Range100 ft (line-of-sight)
- Dimensions23.5" x 15.25" x 14.25"
- Weight38 pounds