Samson's Q6 Dynamic Microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to a variety of live and studio applications, including miking vocals, guitar cabinets, drums and more. Designed for accuracy, as well as durability, the Q6 is a solid performer no matter the environment.
The heart of the Q6's performance stems from the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic mic element. The mic also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This enables the Q6 to pick up all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the mic. The Q6 also offers a smooth frequency response and low frequency roll-off for providing balanced audio reproduction no matter how close a sound source gets to the capsule.
A versatile tool in the recording studio, the Q6 is a workhorse microphone perfect for a number of applications. As the Q6 is equipped to handle high SPLs, it allows live vocals to sound huge and crystal clear, but it is also great for closing miking instruments such as snare drums, guitar amps and more.
With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grill, along with a multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule for minimizing handling noise, Samson’s Q6 Dynamic Microphone provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
Samson Q6 Features
- High-level microphone for professional live and studio applications
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- On/Off switch for on-stage control
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Q6 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone1
- XLR cable1
- Mic clip 1
- Carry case1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Max SPL134dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D)11" x 5.25" x 2.75"
- Weight1.75 pounds