Enhance your sound with the e914 Cardioid Condenser Microphone from Sennheiser. This compact and powerful member of Sennheiser’s 900 series in the Evolution family is engineered to meet the needs of demanding applications, delivering lively, clear audio. Whether you’re in a live performance or making a recording in a studio, the e914 is great for any project that demands sophistication and professional polish.
The e914 is a high-grade condenser instrument mic developed for crucial capturing in recording and sound reinforcement. The wide, linear frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz results in vivid, accurate reproduction of instruments throughout the full frequency range. With its high SPL capacity, the e914 is an excellent choice for capturing piano, drum cymbals, guitar, strings, and stereo ambiance.
The microphone's exchangeable capsule features a cardioid polar pattern for excellent rejection of off-axis noise while maintaining an accurate frequency response at full range. The e914 features a -10 and -20 dB Pad switch that provides added headroom for excessively loud signals. Switchable low-frequency roll-off positions are also provided and eliminate noise at 85 Hz and 130 Hz.
More about Sennheiser’s Evolution microphones series
Sennheiser’s Evolution microphones are defined by impressive sound, precision focus, and extreme ruggedness. Built on the legacy of renowned German engineering, Evolution is the culmination of Sennheiser’s expert engineers, countless tests, and meticulous manufacturing standards—all with the goal of producing quality gear that provides perfect live sound.
The Evolution wired 900 series is designed as a harmonically calibrated family that delivers both high-quality audio and rugged reliability. This uncompromising stage equipment is made with audio professionals in mind.
Sennheiser e914 Features
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable capsule
- e914 Cardioid Condenser Microphone1
- Microphone Clamp MZQ 8001
- User Manual1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance100 ohms
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)7 mV/Pa
- Attenuation0, -10, -20 dB
- Phantom powering48 V/2,2 mA
- Equivalent noise level19 dB(A)
- Maximum SPL (active)- 137, 147 (with activated -10 db attenuation), 157 (with activated -20 db attenuation) db
- DimensionsØ 24 x 157 mm
- Weight198 g